From the makers of Pillars of Eternity, the 2015 Mac App Store Game of the Year, comes Tyranny!
In Tyranny, the grand war between good and evil is over – and the forces of evil, led by Kyros the Overlord, have won. The Overlord’s merciless armies dominate the face of the world, and its denizens must find their new roles within the war-torn realm. Players interact with the populace to inspire loyalty, disgust, or fear as they roam the world as an officer in Kyros’ forces, empowered to act as both judge and executioner.
• A branching narrative with a unique story in an original setting: The Battle between good and evil has already taken place, and evil stands victorious
• Choices matter – a different player experience every time you play it: As an Officer in the Overlord’s army you wield a vast amount of power in the occupied lands of the Tiers. Will you use that power to inspire stability and loyalty, or will you be a feared oppressor?
• Challenging, classic RPG combat: Characteristical RPG combat with modern mechanics and presentation
• A rich original setting: A completely new and original fantasy world with rich lore and many paths to follow
• OS: OSX 10.10 or later
• Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 2.9 GHz or better
• Memory: 6 GB RAM
• Graphics: 1GB VRAM or better
• Storage: 15 GB available space